Monday, May 12, 2008

New York, New York...

After departing from Santa Barbara back in May 2008, I had to wait 12 hours in NY, on the JFK airport for a connection.
So, I thought it'd be a good idea to go downtown and walk around for a while, to avoid getting like Tom Hanks in "The Terminal" (which BTW was also about a JFK terminal...)

You may want to listen to this one while looking at these photos...

New York, New York

Here we go... some shots of downtown, just a block away from Broadway Blvd... (the pictures are taken with my cell phone, and, as you can see, it was pretty foggy that day...).
I got off the subway at Penn Station and walked on 8th Ave all the way to the Trump Towers (to the Central Park entrance). It was a long walk... Stopped a bit near Trump Towers, smoked a fewa cigarrettes and went back to the subway. I wanted to go on Broadway, but I thought I wouldn't have enough time (I was tired and the walk took me a while, plus I also kept stopping here and there and taking a shot or two).












And here are a few shots from the NY subway and the JFK terminal...







[Note] this got archived as an entry for May 2008, to keep the chronology of events... because I didn't have the time to post it at the right time (back in 2008)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails